Pairing (Wireless connection)
Please make sure the device supports A2DP profile. The
pairing procedure will vary depending on the actual device.
Please refer to the user guide of your device for detail
instruction. The general pairing procedures are as follows:
1. Turn the switch to BT. The blue LED at the base will
2. Activate your device’s Bluetooth function and set your
device to search for Bluetooth devices. Select APS02F
when it is found.
Mini USB port
Listening to Music (Wired connection)
1. Unwind the connector cable from around the speaker
2. Connect any digital device with a 3.5mm audio jack
port like an iPod, iPad, iPhone, smartphones and tablets
3. Turn the speaker to LINE. The blue LED will illuminate
4. Press play from your connected device and enjoy!
Product Highlights Tech Support & Warranty InformationOperation Radio and TV Interference Statement
Bluetooth Portable Mini Speaker
Quick Start Guide
qsg Q10280 v2 Copyright © 2013 Aluratek, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information, please visit: http://aluratek.com/warranty-return-policy
You can register your product online at: http://aluratek.com/product-registration
Local (Tustin, CA): 714-586-8730
Toll free: 1-866-580-1978
Aluratek warrants this product against defect in material or workmanship
for 1 Year from the date of purchase.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Aluratek support
department for troubleshooting prior to returning this device.
WARNING!!! This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
limits of a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These
limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and,
if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that
interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does
cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try
to correct the interference by whatever measures may be required to correct
3. After connecting successfully, the blue LED will flash
once every 3 seconds
Note: Please make sure the audio output is set to Bluetooth /
APS02F for audio streaming from the device.
Charging the battery
1. Connect the provided USB charging cable to the mini
USB port on the speaker.
2. Connect to a USB port on your computer or laptop
3. While charging, the power indicator LED will turn red.
4. When fully charged, the power indicator will turn off.