1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. Use pot holders
when removing hot containers.
3. To protect against a risk of electrical shock do not immerse cord,
plug or base in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use. Unplug before putting on or
taking off parts and allow to cool before cleaning.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after
the appliance malfunctions, has been dropped or damaged in any
manner. Call our toll-free customer service number for information
on examination, repair or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the
appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or an electric burner, or in a
11. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance
containing hot food, water, or other hot liquids.
12. To disconnect, push up the switch, then remove plug from wall
13. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
14. Lift and open cover carefully to avoid scalding, and allow water to
drip into the cooker.
15. Caution: To reduce risk of electric shock, cook only in removable
16. Do not place the unit directly under cabinets when operating as
this product produces large amounts of steam. Avoid reaching
over the product when operating.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or
injury to persons, including the following:
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
OTHER CONSUMER SAFETY INFORMATION
This appliance is intended for household use only.
WARNING! Shock Hazard: This appliance has a polarized plug (one
wide blade) that reduces the risk of electric shock. The plug fits only
one way into a polarized outlet. Do not defeat the safety purpose of
the plug by modifying the plug in any way or using an adapter. If the
plug does not fit, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, have an
electrician replace the outlet.
The length of the cord used on this appliance was selected to reduce
the hazards of becoming tangled in, or tripping over a longer cord.
If a longer cord is necessary an approved extension cord may be
used. The electrical rating of the extension cord must be equal to or
greater than the rating of the appliance. Care must be taken to arrange
the extension cord so that it will not drape over the countertop or table-
top where it can be pulled on by children or accidentally tripped over.