WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, BASIC
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE
TAKEN, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE USING APPLIANCE.
Keep away from water.
DANGER – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF
ELECTRIC SHOCK: ALWAYS TURN OFF BEFORE
CLEANING OR STORAGE.
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF
BURNS, ELECTROCUTION, FIRE, OR INjURY TO
1. Read all instructions before using the
2. To protect against electrical hazards, do not use
while bathing or in the shower.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any
appliance is used by or near children or
4. Do not operate this appliance if the appliance
malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in
any manner. Return appliance to nearest service
facility for examination, electrical or mechanical
adjustment, or repair. No repairs should be
attempted by the consumer.
5. Use appliance only for intended use as described
in this instruction book. The use of attachments
not recommended or sold by Conair may
6. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol
(spray) products are being used, or where oxygen
is being administered.
7. Be sure mirror is not in a position where it can
reflect sunlight; reflected sunlight can cause fire.
8. Do not use on a soft surface such as a bed,
where openings may be blocked.
9. Push button to OFF position before storage.
10. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall
or be pulled into a tub or sink.
11. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquids.
12. If an appliance falls into water, do not reach into
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
1. Your LED lighted makeup mirror has a 5.5 in. round
design head with a 3x/1x magnification.
2. This unit operates on 3 AAA batteries (not includ-
ed, see illustration).
3. After use, always push button to the OFF position.
4. The beauty and design of this mirror will
complement any environment. Therefore, you may
wish to leave the mirror displayed. However, if you
choose to store the mirror, see STORAGE for
5. This mirror has an ON/OFF push button on the
This lighted makeup mirror uses Lifetime
Energy Saving LED bulbs. Replacement bulbs
are not required.
GET TO KNOW YOUR
LIGHTED MAKEUP MIRROR
Fold flat to store or hang.
Hang or stand anywhere. To hang, fold handle back
into base. To stand, unfold handle. This mirror will
adjust to two different angles.
3 AAA batteries needed (Fig. 1)
TO INSTALL BATTERIES (not included)
1. Remove battery cover.
2. Install 3 AAA new batteries as indicated on battery
compartment (Fig. 1).
3. Replace battery cover by snapping it into place.
When replacing the batteries, make sure you dispose
of the old batteries in accordance with applicable
They should be disposed of in a location specifically
designated for that purpose so they can be recycled
safely and without posing any risk for the environment.
Do not burn or bury them.
Two different angles for use.