When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always
be followed, including the following:
Read all instructions before using this massager.
DANGER– To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1) Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after
using and before cleaning.
2) Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
3) Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
4) Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub
or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
WARNING– To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock,
or injury to persons:
1) An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug
from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
2) Do not operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur
and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
3) This appliance should not be used by, on, or near children, or individuals
with certain disabilities.
4) Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual.
Do not use attachments not recommended by Conair.
5) Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not
working properly, or if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water.
Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
6) Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
7) Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
8) Never drop or insert any object into the product.
9) Do not use outdoors.
10) Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used
or where oxygen is being administered.
11) To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove plug from outlet.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Your Body Benefits
Heated Massaging Seat Cushion
is designed to be used in your home or office. We have
provided an AC adapter, for use in 120 volt outlet. For
your safety, please use only the adapter provided with
this massager. Elastic straps are attached to the seat,
which allows you to securely fasten the massager to
almost any chair.
This massager has been designed for ease of operation.
To create your own custom massage, follow these easy
steps: With all the slide switches on the hand control in
the off position, connect the power cord to the hand
controller. There are 4 switches on the hand control.
The TOP 3 SWITCHES control the vibrating motors:
1st switch SHOULDER
2nd switch LOWER BACK
3rd switch SEAT
Each slide switch has an OFF position and 3 massage
strength settings: – LOW, MED (Medium), and HI. Try each
motor setting to create the custom massage you desire.
The BOTTOM SWITCH is the ON/OFF heat control.
Slide the switch to the right to activate the heat in the
middle section of the back. Please note: As one of the
built-in safety features, you must be using the Heated
Massaging Seat Cushion for the heat circuit to be activated. Therefore, you
cannot “preheat” the massaging system. After using, return all switches to the
off position, and disconnect power before storing.
• Choking hazard. Keep out of reach of children. This is not a toy. Not to be used as
a baby or infant pillow. Read instruction booklet before using.
• This massager
should not be used in the following cases: Tuberculosis, benign
and malignant tumors, hemorrhages, inflammations of the skin, phlebitis and
thrombosis, open and fresh wounds, bruises, broken skin or varicose veins,
undetermined calf pain, or joint pain.
• If you are undergoing treatment for cancer, check with your physician before using.
• Consult your physician should you have any questions regarding
therapeutic use of this massager.
• Do not use on any unexplained pain, or swollen muscles, or following a serious
muscular injury before consulting your physician.
• Keep away from children.
• Discontinue use of massager if pain increases or swelling occurs after application.
• If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using.
• Before using if you are taking any prescription medications, consult your physician
or individuals with certain disabilities.
1) Store massager in a secure place away from excessive heat or sharp objects.
Do not handle the massager by any of the electrical cords and do not wrap
the cord around the unit.
2) To clean the unit, make sure the massager is unplugged. Allow the unit to cool and
then wipe down with a damp cloth. Do not use any strong chemical cleaners such
RECOMMENDED MASSAGING TIMES
Generally, massage should last 15 minutes on any one particular part of the body.
Treatment may be applied once or twice daily as desired.
As metabolism varies among individuals, so does their response to massage. You will
soon adjust the time to suit your particular needs and personal comfort. If you have
any doubts regarding treatment, we recommend you consult your physician.